Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Doctor Appt #3

Well, we went to the doctor today. I was slightly nervous due to my emergency visit on Sat. I had worked far to hard in the heat on Friday at work and became dehydrated. When I woke up on Sat to go to work, I had horrible menstrual type cramps (with no bleeding). This lasted until 11 when I finally left work and went to the emergency room. Luckily the baby looked fine, I was just very dehydrated. My urine looked great (thank goodness) so the let me go home!!!

Well today day at the doctor, my actual doctor was catching a baby so I had the option of either rescheduling, or having the nurse take some blood, vitals and listen to the babies heart. Well after this weekend, I opted to have the nurse see me. It was well worth it! We got to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler for the very first time. It was so amazing. I was definitely grinning from ear to ear! My blood pressure was great. I've gained more weight then I wanted, so I really need to get in gear with my healthy eating. I think eating bread type meals all the time is catching up with me lol. I don't mind gaining weight (it is a little rough since I just lost 90 pounds) but I want them to be healthier pounds!!!

My next appointment is on August 12. We will be finding out the sex of the baby!!! I just CANT wait!!!! Hopefully my belly will be popping out more by then!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay & Nick said...

Glad to hear everything is going well!