Monday, August 25, 2008

Update on the Baby

Well, it has been a while since I have been on here with updates!!

2 weeks ago was my 20 week ultrasound!!! The ultrasound tech checked for all the baby's fingers and toes. She looked at all the organs, including the brain. And, of course, the found out that the little baby is a BOY!! We are super excited, especially Chad. He was hoping for a boy! We do have a name picked out but we are keeping it a secret until he is born!

Well I'm starting to show! I had the stomach flu last week and lost about 15 pounds and since then he has just popped out!! He sure was a character during the flu. He would just move all around and kick. I have feeling he is going to be super stubborn!! I feel him moving quite a bit. I love it and can not wait for Chad to be able to feel it!! Well, hopefully it wont be another month before I update everyone but ya never know!!!!!!

No comments: