Friday, April 17, 2009

Michael's new toys!

We received our tax money this week!! Michael, of course, has been in need of some new items since he is growing up! About a week ago we got a bouncer that he ADORES! His favorite thing to do is watch Madagascar 2 and bounce around!


Chad and I went with Michael to Babies-r-us today! It's always a dangerous thing! I love to shop and especially enjoy shopping for Michael!!! Here are some of the fun new things we got him!!!!!


Michael's new chair! He enjoys sitting so much but he falls over when we sit him against the black pillow



Michael has been drooling a ton and sticking everything in his mouth so we got him a few teethers! He really enjoyed this one! When he bites on the purple part the toy vibrates! The other ones are in the freezer cooling down!


Michael's uncle Matthew plays soccer so we got some socks with soccer ball rattles on them. These definitely peaked Michael's interest!

All in all we had a fun time!! Michael and I went shopping at Target a few days ago and got some fun outfits!! I am so excited for some warm weather! It is snowing like crazy right now.... Isn't it April?!?! This weather better be gone by next week! I have a race on the 26 and I would really enjoy running in some warm weather!!!

Well blogging about my anger helped sooo much! I feel so great again! YAYAYAYYA Maybe this will teach me not to bottle things up ;)

No comments: