Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Teeth

Such an interesting day it was yesterday. I had been thinking that maybe Michael was starting to teeth, as he sticks EVERYTHING in his mouth and DROOLS non-stop. Finally yesterday I searched his mouth! And as I suspected, a bump with a white spot was staring at me on the bottom of his mouth! I think he is going to be kind of wimpy like his mother, although I don't recall the pain of getting teeth, I just know I'm wimpy!

Poor little man. 330 this morning Chad and I hear this awful wailing! Michael was awake, angry and in pain! Thank goodness the baby Tylenol helped, and a bottle. He kept rolling himself around his crib! Chad could just tell he was not comfortable! Finally, much to Chad's liking, Michael fell back asleep and is still asleep. He didn't nap much yesterday. My mom and I ran some errands with him and he just was into the whole napping on the road thing and didn't want to stop sucking his hand for a moment!

Well, no one said parenthood would be easy. I am just so thankful and blessed that Michael is a healthy, strong boy!

No comments: